where you have initialisms that are composed of other initialisms—such as GPRS Tunnels (GTP) - would be nice if I knew what a GPRS was in the first place
(also none of them are ever defined in the lecture; maybe they are obvious?)
“MME obtains subscriber info from HSS, selects S-GW and P-GW; P-GW obtains policy from PCRF”
I DON’T KNOW WHAT ANY OF THESE THINGS ARE
The Enigma of Amigara Fault is a creepy comic by Junji Ito. When many man shaped holes suddenly appear on the sides of a mountain, it causes thousands of people from all over the world to gather, then things get very twisted.
Read the full comic here. Be sure to read from right to left, instead of left to right.
And this is when I became claustrophobic
I should save more of these
- Richard: should I apply to be a BSE Interactor?
- Richard: I'd be a great Interactor
- Richard: "hey, let me throw some knowledge at you"
- Richard: "that's a great idea but"
- Richard: "don't do it"
- Richard: "oh, you want to be MAE?"
- Richard: "don't do it"
“It’s a landscape archtitect’s job to pay attention to the things nobody else notices: the placement of benches, the way a rail curves around a tree, everything…”
“Why are those things important if nobody notices?”
“Because there’s an intrinsic feeling to being in balance.”
this guy is so on point and also has swag
(and looks a little like dondero)
- Richard: People are all fine and dandy
- Richard: Until you take my money
- Richard: Then I will fucking destroy you
- Richard: ...
- Richard: I'd make a great loan shark
Reasons for and against me being a hipster
I was curious
- I am writing this on my tumblr account
- I just brewed coffee from whole beans I ground myself
- also, I own an aeropress
- I know a lot about menswear and have clothes from brands most people haven’t heard of
- I read pitchfork regularly, but “just to find new music”
- I am taking a class in which phrases like “the cryptography of inner emotion” are regularly dropped
- I own wayfarer glasses (for when I’m not wearing contact lenses) and wayfarer sunglasses
- I play guitar
- I don’t particularly like being called a hipster because it reduces the dimensionality of my being
- I enjoy the writings of David Foster Wallace
- I could be doing this whole thing ironically
- I do not have a beard
I just realized that “lead” rhymes with “read”, but “lead” also rhymes with “read”.
you piece of shit.
I wonder which pairing most people hear in their head first…I heard “lehd” first and then “leed”
Someone in my dictionary’s up to no good
I never find the very special words I should
I am so bad at math halp
it’s terrifying spending so long and problems and so rarely making progress and it can still be insufficient in the end
this is like a metaphor for life in some cruel twisted way
yesterday you threw up violently
today we make a volley
tomorrow who knows when
violets are red
i washed your sheets yesterday
nowhere i got mad it’s ok
how was your day
new_you (1) 01/12/2001 7:59 PM
I can dig this.
O_______________O i’m buying this
Anonymous asked: Your writing makes me interested and intrigued and I want to know you better and I want you to hug me but I don't think you like that kind of thing.
I’m not big into hugging strangers but I’d be happy to chat